CHRIST IS ENOUGH

CHRIST IS ENOUGH

Friday, October 31, 2014

Time changes something but not all...

Time flies...and now she's nothing to me..I'm so so so relieved that I can put down this feeling, making myself so free without being locked by it. However, my mind is so glad that we are still friends in life and never be foes. Now, I wanna tell you that I'm now focusing on my exams and probably met a new "she" and "she" is treating me good too but we are not going to start the relationship before the vital exams. Mum told me not to start anything too early because you'll see something in the future that you won't see them by the time being. Time washed my thinking and mind but it didn't change my principle. I'll treat my "her" good and "she" is probably a comfort to my heart.
Now my heart is red as Manchester is red! #GGMU #Glory Glory Man Utd
ONCE A RED, FOREVER A RED. Sorry Blues boooooo.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment